Hydrodemolition is the term used for the cutting and removal technique of concrete from built surfaces using a (High Pressure Water Jet.
Hydrodemolition is now recognized by the Civil Engineers to be the safest, most efficient and vibrations-free method for the removal of concrete. The remaining structure suffers no crack, the reinforcement steel stays intact, so, the initial integrity is maintained.
- No micro-cracks at the structure
- No damage to the reinforcing steel and no relaxation of the structure
- The reinforcing steel is cleaned by water jetting
- The proper surface is created so that new concrete can bond to the existing one much better than if we compare with conventional methods.
- Precise and selective removal is a the result you can only get with Hydrodemolition, ensuring just the removal of the concrete that has gone bad, leaving the good material intact.
- No dust pollution
- No noise from the echo caused by vibration power tools.